Saturday, May 14, 2016

The Beastro 더비스트로 - Hongdae 홍대

Check out My Youtube Channel!

The Beastro is an extremely classy American place in located right next to the park in Hongdae.  The atmosphere in this place is like a very expensive date place and there are tons of people working there.  It seems like the type of restaurant that would be in a hotel in the west.  Most of the servers are westerners who speak Korean fluently.

The prices on the menu definitely reflect the class that this place offers.  Given the portion sizes it is probably one of the most expensive restaurants I have ever been to in Seoul.  Most of the menu items are 20,000 won or more and the portions are some of the smallest I have ever seen.  I believe I finished my meal in about three bites and I may have been full had I ordered about four of them.  Immediately after eating here we went to another restaurant to fill up because this place was far too expensive and the portions tiny.

That being said it is some of the best Western food that I have ever had in Seoul.  The food is absolutely amazing.  I ordered the fish and it came with a creamy sauce that was absolutely excellent and was laid over barely rice.  The fish was cooked to perfection and the rice and sauce blended perfectly.  We also ordered fried chicken which was a little sour and not too crunchy like normal southern style fried chicken but also had an excellent flavor.  It was served with mashed potatoes and a biscuit both of which were delicious.

The chef in this place is highly skilled and if you have money to burn then there is no reason not to go blow a ton of it on a meal at this place.  If you are on a budget this place is not for you.  The portions are tiny and the price is high.




Menu



Biscuits



Fish



Fried Chicken




Old Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 서교동 358-32

New Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 와우산로21길 8



Additional Blogs about The Beastro




No comments:

Post a Comment