Saturday, May 14, 2016

Ana Bunsik 아나분식 - Yeonnamdong Hongdae 홍대 연남동

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Ana Bunsik is a tiny little Korean style fast food restaurant that is located in Hongdae's Yeonnamdong.  I have seen this place several times but I had never had the chance to check it out.  I had imagined that it would just be like any other bunsik place and probably not all that good, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised by this place.  It is one of the better bunsik places in the area.

I was sick the day that I went to this place so for something easy on the stomach I ordered the kalbitang.  The broth was excellent and it came with some huge pieces of meat in it.  My friend ordered a roll of kimbap which was also delicious and unique in that they put the rice on the outside of the seaweed making it look a lot like Japanese sushi.  This was also absolutely delicious.  If you are looking for a cheap meal in the area, Ana Bunsik is a great place to try.




Storefront



Kimbap



Kalbitang


Check out My Youtube Channel!

Old Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 연남동 373-17

New Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 연남로 4-1

Ana Bunsik on Google Maps

Ana Bunsik on Naver Maps

Additional Blogs about Ana Bunsik

Storefront, Interior, Food Pics

Rabokki Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment