Sunday, May 8, 2016

Burger Hunter 버거헌터 - Chain Burger Place

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Burger Hunter is a chain burger place that has a few locations throughout Seoul.  The original location that I used to frequent was near Nonhyeon station, but I believe that it has closed down.  The locations that I know of are mostly located in shopping malls.

The burgers in this place are large and decent and they are not too expensive.  They come with a huge patty and a large slice of cheese as well as decent vegetables.  I have tried several things on the menu and I have enjoyed all of them.  This last time I was sick so I opted for the pasta as opposed to a burger, and I also enjoyed the pasta.  It came with a large meatball and tomato sauce.  It basically tasted like something you'd make for yourself at home.

We also had an order of onion rings which were ok, but not really all that great.  I wouldn't necessarily recommend ordering these.




Storefront



Interior



Onion Rings



Pasta



Close up


Check out My Youtube Channel!

Burger Hunter is a large chain restaurant with several locations.  Here is a generalized search for Burger Hunter on Naver Maps.

Additional Blogs about Burger Hunter

Blog with Tons of Pics of Menu and Food

Great Pics of Store and Burgers

Nice Burger Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment