Saturday, May 21, 2016

LGA Cafe Bingsu! 엘가카페 - Chain

Check out My Youtube Channel!

LGA cafe is a massive chain that I have never tried until recently and the real reason why we even ended up going there was because all of our usual spots were full.  I was pleasantly surprised by the bingsu which was absolutely delicious.  We ordered the Strawberry bingsu and the chocolate one, and both were great.  Prior to eating I wanted the strawberry one, but I actually ended up liking the chocolate more than the strawberry.

The atmosphere is basically like any other chain cafe and they make a fine bingsu.  I recommend going and checking this place out sometime.



Chocolate Bingsu



Strawberry Bingsu


Check out My Youtube Channel!

LGA is a huge chain with many locations.  Here is a generalized Naver map search for LGA.

Additional blogs about LGA

Blog with Good Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment