Sunday, May 8, 2016

Little Papa 리틀파파 - Hongdae 홍대

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Little Papa is a pho place that has been rapidly expanding through Hongdae.  They started as a little shop a while ago and now have three locations that I know of which is quite impressive.  It is easy to see why this place is expanding so rapidly.  This is easily one of the best pho places that I have been to in Korea.

The thing that really stands out to me about the soup in this place is the broth.  The broth is sour and flavored to perfection.  There are also generous helpings of meat that come with the pho and plenty of bean sprouts and onions.  This is easily one of the best Vietnamese soup places that I have been to and the price is reasonable as well.




Menu



Spicy Beef Pho



Original Pho


Check out My Youtube Channel!

Little Papa is a chain place with several locations.  Here is a Naver map search for Little Papa.

Additional Blogs about Little Papa

Blog with Great Pics of Shop and Food

Pics of Shop and Food

Nice Soup Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment