Friday, February 19, 2016

Cali in the Bowl 캘리인더볼 - Hongdae Yeonnamdong 홍대 연남동

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Cali in the Bowl is a restaurant that serves California style food in Yeonnamdong.  They have a pretty wide variety of menu items which include burritos, burgers and a variety of different "bowls".  The bowls range from teriyaki bowls to burrito bowls and come with a variety of different meat or fish options as well.

I went to this place for the first time this week and I was not disappointed by the quality of the food.  I ordered the chicken burrito bowl and the chicken was absolutely delicious.  It was marinated to perfection and a decent cut of meat.  There was a good amount of seasoned rice with salad on top.  In full California style, many of the dishes came with avocado.

The food at this place was absolutely delicious and I would recommend anyone to give this place a try.  However, I honestly don't think I will be eating at this place all that often.  My main issue is that the portions were just not large enough to merit the price no matter how tasty they were.  If you are a bit eater like me, expect to have to order two things which can make this place quite pricey.




Menu



Burrito Bowl


Check out My Youtube Channel!

Old Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 창천동 445 1층

New Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 연희로 32-1 1층

Cali in the Bowl on Google Maps

Cali in the Bowl on Naver Maps

Additional Blogs about Cali in the Bowl

Storefront, Menu, Interior, Bowls

Burrito, Burger, Bowls

Storefront, Menu, Bowls

No comments:

Post a Comment