Thursday, February 4, 2016

Afro Cafe 아프로카페 - Sinchon 신촌

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Afro cafe is a cool little cafe with a quiet study atmosphere that is located in Sinchon.  The owner of the place seems really chill and he's also got a dog that is running around the cafe all the time that you can play with if you ever do choose to visit.  This is going to be a short post because I have only been to this place once.

I went with a friend and we ordered a hot brownie slice with ice cream on top.  I actually do not know if the brownie is normally served hot, but you can for sure get it that way.  One of my favorite things are hot fudge brownie sundaes and that is why I asked him to heat the brownie for me.  It came out and it was as close as you are probably to come here in Korea.  The brownie was great and the ice cream provided an awesome contrast.  I recommend checking this out if you are as much of a fan as I am.



Storefront





Sign





Brownie with Ice Cream


Old Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 노고산동 54-47 광명빌 1층

New Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 신촌로12다길 11 광명빌



Additional Blogs about Afro Cafe



No comments:

Post a Comment