Saturday, February 6, 2016

Athens 아테네 - Greek Restaurant in Sinchon 신촌에 있는 그리스 식당

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Athens is a Greek cafe that is located near Sinchon station.  I have been to this cafe a number of times and everything that they serve is delicious and high quality and I recommend giving it a try.

I recently for the first time had the food that is served at Athens.  All the other times I had only had their drink and dessert items.  I went with a friend and we split both a pizza and a slice of pastichio which is similar to moussaka.  Quite honestly this is for sure the best pizza that I have ever had in Sinchon, and may very well be the best pizza that I have had in all of Korea.  The crust is a flaky bread topped with delicious sauce and cheese as well as a ton of vegetables including bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and olives.

This place has both pistichio as well as moussaka and we opted for the pistichio.  They both seem very similar and the pistichio came out as a lasagna like dish that had noodles at the bottom and tomato sauce and meat paste in the center and more noodles on the top.  It was fantastic just as the pizza was.

On my other visits to this place I mostly ate the baklava at this place.  It is also very good and tastes just like any other baklava, but it is a little bit lighter on the honey than some of the other restaurants that I have been to.  It is the only place in Sinchon that I have seen selling baklava and they do an excellent job.





Brunch and Dinner Menu





Drink Menu





Cafe





Baklava





Cakes





Cookies, Wine, Etc.





Pistichio





Pistichio





Pizza

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Old Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 노고산동 31-85

New Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 백범로1길 8-10

Athens on Google Maps

Athens on Naver Maps

Additional Blogs about Athens

Tons of Pics of Menu, Cakes, Menu, Food

Pics of Cafe, Menu and Desserts

Great Pics of Food, Cafe and Cakes

No comments:

Post a Comment