Thursday, February 25, 2016

Blackstone 블랙스톤 - Steak in Sinchon 신촌

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Blackstone is a steak and pasta restaurant with excellent food that is located in Sinchon district in Seoul.  This is the type of place that I have been looking for for a long time.  The steak is great and the pasta is as well.

This restaurant is up high, I believe it is on the fifth floor of a very tall building and the interior feels very classy place for a romantic evening.  This seems like the perfect spot to take your significant other for an expensive date on a special occasion.  The food is quite pricey but as far as expensive restaurants go, it is definitely feasible to go here on a special occasion.

We ordered one of the mid range steaks at about 17,000 won and it weighed in at 200 grams.  It comes on a tray with a black stone (hence the name) that is piping hot on which you can cook your steak.  It also comes with butter, vegetables and rice.  It is extremely uncommon that I get to eat steak in Korea, so this was an extremely special treat for me and oh how I missed the flavor.  This place has cooks an awesome steak and I recommend giving it a try.  The reason this place is a bit expensive is because of the size of the steak.  It is not huge portions which means two hungry people could easily eat three things.  If you only order two, it is not all that expensive, but you might leave hungry.

We also ordered a cream pasta with shrimp in it.  This was actually one of the best cream pastas that I have ever had in Korea.  Typical Korean cream pastas tend to seem like a cream soup with some pasta in it, but this is more like what I am used to back home.  Mostly pasta with a thick sauce that is not overpowering.  This was also absolutely delicious.

I highly recommend Blackstone as a date location on a special occasion and I look forward to going back to this place.




Cream Pasta with Shrimp




Steaks




Full Steak Tray




Everything


Check out My Youtube Channel!

Old Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 창천동 13-2 준성빌딩 5층

New Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 명물길 32 준성빌딩 5층

Blackstone on Google Maps

Blackstone on Naver Maps

Additional Blogs about Blackstone

Extensive Pics of Menu as well as Interior and Steak

Pics of Interior, Menu, Steak, Pasta

Pics of Steak, Pasta and Kimchi Risotto

No comments:

Post a Comment