Sunday, April 24, 2016

Taco Loco 타코로코 - Sinchon 신촌

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Taco Loco is one of my favorite restaurants in Sinchon and is one of the top Mexican places that I have been in all of Korea.  There are a few other places that I really like and Taco Loco is among the best.  Since I live in the neighborhood you will see me eating at this place quite often.

I have tried just about everything on the menu, but my personal favorites are the burritos and enchiladas.  The avocado chili burrito is one of my personal favorites because it comes with a ton of ingredients that all come together to make a delicious meal.  All of the enchiladas are also excellent and have generous helpings of sauce all over them.  Another good side order is the french fries with sour cream.  A unique dish I have never seen before but makes an awesome combination.

Be aware that the tacos in this place can be ridiculously spicy to the point of not even being able to eat them if you are not good with super spicy food.  Additionally, the portions can be a bit small and I have noticed in recent times that they have gotten smaller.  I have been ordering two things every time I go here in recent history which has left me a little disappointed, but the quality of the food has not changed and it is always delicious




Enchilada



Fish Tacos



Quesadilla




Old Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 창천동 53-97 2층

New Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 연세로7안길 34-1



Additional Blogs about Taco Loco




No comments:

Post a Comment