Sunday, April 3, 2016

Amazing Thailand 어메이징 타일랜드 - Hongdae 홍대

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Amazing Thailand is a Thai restaurant in Hongdae that has one of the longest menus that I have ever seen in just about any restaurant in my life.  I believe it was 33 pages long.  I went here for the first time recently with a new friend from Thailand that I made recently and really enjoyed the food.  According to this friend this the most authentic Thai place in Korea.

We ordered one noodle dish and one meat dish.  The noodle dish was amazing and came with a ton of veggies and meat covered in a delicious sauce.  We also ordered a plate of chicken which was marinated and cooked perfectly and served with rice.  It was stir fried chicken with garlic.

This place is different than any other Thai place that I have tried previous in an astounding way.  The food is absolutely delicious, but difficult to describe.  I highly recommend checking this place out for yourself to tastes the wonders of Thailand.




Mild Beef Noodles



Spicy Pork Noodles



Stir Fried Chicken with Garlic



Noodles in Sticky Sauce with Pork

Check out My Youtube Channel!

Old Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 서교동 375-37

New Address System: 서울특별시 마포구 월드컵북로1길 42

Amazing Thailand on Google Maps

Amazing Thailand on Naver Maps

Additional Blogs about Amazing Thailand

Excellent Pics of the Food and Interior

Extensive Pics of Menu and Food

Storefront, Menu, Food

No comments:

Post a Comment