Wednesday, July 1, 2015

To The Different - Sinchon

To The Different is a brand new cafe that opened up in Sinchon just recently.  It is extremely close to the station, which makes me a bit worried that this place will not be around forever, but for as long as it is they make some pretty good desserts.

We had the roll cake and the cheesecake.  The roll cake was good, but I would not be writing the blog post based upon it.  The cheesecake was a step above most of the other cafes in the area and is what got them onto my blog.  If you like cheesecake, it is definitely worth giving this place a try.  I would like to go back and try some of their other desserts as well.

Unfortunately I did not try much of anything else in this place including the drinks so I cannot comment on how good or bad they are.


Cheesecake and Roll Cake

This cheesecake is definitely worth giving a try.

Directions: Go out Sinchon Station exit 3.  To the different is on your right less than a block down.

New Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 연세로 8 2 층

Old Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 창천동 18-80



Additional Blogs about To The Different:













No comments:

Post a Comment