Thursday, July 2, 2015

Choco Blossom - Sinchon

A friend took me to Choco Blossom the other day and I really enjoyed the dessert that I had while I was there.  At this place every patron is required to order a drink as well as a dessert, so going here is a little bit pricey if you want to have the dessert.  However, the dessert and the drink were both excellent.

I had an apple tart that comes with unlimited custard that you can mix into it.  The only thing that I wished was that it was bigger.  The taste of it was incredible.  The crumbly bread that was on top of it was fantastic, and anybody who likes apple pie or apple crisps will love the favor of this dish.  The lemonade was also extremely sweet and sour, also quite good.




Apple Custard



This Apple Custard is absolutely amazing, and I recommend going to this place just for that.  I haven't tried anything else, but the other dessert may be equally as good.

The atmosphere in this place is also pretty cool, they have some high up seats with beds on them where you can lay down.  It seems like a nice place for a date.

Directions: *This place is the basement in an alleyway where cars can't go.  It is a bit difficult to find.  Please check the maps and address so as not to get lost.

New Address System서울특별시 서대문구 명물길 50-4

Old Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 창천동 5-39



Additional Blogs about Choco Blossom:










No comments:

Post a Comment