Thursday, July 9, 2015

My Secret Mate - Sinchon

There are loads of different types of special cafes spread around in Korea.  My Secret Mate is puzzle cafe.  How it works is you go in and order a drink.  You get to complete a free 150 piece puzzle while you enjoy your drink.  I have been here finished the first puzzle and asked for a second and they allowed us to do two.  Also they have people doing larger puzzles, but I am not exactly sure how doing the bigger ones works as I have never done any of them.

This is a really fun place if you enjoy puzzles.  I feel like this is a great spot to go a rainy day date.  Also unlike a lot of these other special cafes, My Secret Mate actually makes some pretty good drinks as well.  I have had the Hoji Tea Latte which is absolutely excellent and I have also tried the Lassi on a number of occasions which I also enjoyed.



Storefront




One of the Many Puzzles I have Completed Here




Puzzle and Box


Below is the Entire Menu















My Secret Mate is a great place to check out if you are looking for something a little different to do.  It is especially a good date spot.

Directions: Walk out Sinchon Station exit 3.  Take your third right (before Paris Baguette).  Make a left at the T.  My Secret Mate is about two blocks down on your left.

New Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 연세로4길 47

Old Address System: 서울특별시 서대문구 창천동 5-62



Additional Blogs about My Secret Mate:



No comments:

Post a Comment