Friday, June 26, 2015

Gilujin Cuisine 길우진 퀴진 - Idae

One of my favorite brunch places I have ever been to in all of Korea is called Gilujin Cuisine.  I have liked everything that I have tried at this place.  I have tried the healthy plate, several different types of french toast, and some other dishes.  I have yet to try anything other than the brunch so I cannot vouch for good or bad it is.




Eggplant Pasta




Pancake Brunch



Healthy Plate




Banana French Toast


I highly recommend trying this place if you live in the area.

*Warning: This place is a little difficult to find.  Make sure to check the maps.

Directions: Go out Idae Station Exit 2.  Take a left on the fourth road you pass.  Go down a block and a half.  Look for a small alleyway that is space between two shops on your left.  Go in that alleyway and Gilujin Cuisine is the first shop on the left, almost a u turn from where you came in.  There is usually a sign in the road so look for that.

Address: 서울특별시 서대문구 이화여대7길 31-3 (I am not 100% about this, but this address is at least really really close)

Google Maps

Naver Maps

Additional Blogs about Gilujin Cuisine:

Photos of Store Front, Menu, Food, Maps

Photos of Store Front, Menu, Food

Photos of Restaurant, Food, Menu

More Food Pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment